Monday, November 16, 2009
Seven Things that have happened in the last few months:
1. Gino's job has become a lot more intense, so it seems that I am single-mommying it for a little while longer.
2. We are not moving anytime soon, so I switched around the family room and dining room, which made me loose the living room, but gain two bigger living areas that we use all the time and I love love love it! I also repainted the new family room an amazing color called atmosphere and it is a blue-green-smoky color... very peaceful.
3. Lydia still does not sleep through the nights... where did I go wrong???
4. I have learned in the last month that I have many food allergies which have contributed to a lifetime of chronic sinusitis, asthma, headaches and puffy cheeks... they include, but are not limited to: gluten, dairy, eggs, cheese, peanuts, yogurt... what a difference removing these items from my diet have made for my health! I can breathe! I can breathe!
5. We have a vegetable garden that has given us green beans and now we are hoping to harvest some squash and carrots for thanksgiving. very fun.
6. I am hosting my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, and 3 month old nephew for Thanksgiving and I am so excited!
7. I have many things, chores, "honey dos" to complete before next week!!!
8. Caroline just turned 7 and Lydia will soon be turning 1. Where does time go? Time, our most precious commodity- I am really really trying to keep a pulse on how mine is spent and how my priorities reflect where my energy and time is spent.
There you have it, a bonus one!
take care- rita